Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

London Love - Complete!

Well, after a marathon writing session over the weekend, I got the second draft of London Love complete!  It's a huge relief to have that story worked out and completed.  I sent it off to my writing group and am eagerly awaiting their thoughts and opinions.

It's an odd moment when one finishes a project they've devoted over a year to.  I'm happy that it's finished, sad that it's finished, worried that it's not up to par, excited to be so close to publishing.  I'm a kaleidoscope of emotions.

And now that London Love is done, I'm trying to decide which project to pick up next.  I have ten novels started, and one that needs a complete overhaul.  I don't know if I should devote myself to the complete overhaul or pick up one of my starts and work on that.  Decisions, decisions...

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment