Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A New Title for London Love

When I begin a new idea, I try to give it a title.  One, it helps me to distinguish it from all my other ideas.  And two, it helps me to keep the focus of what the story will later become.

With London Love, I've never been 100% thrilled with the title.  Since finishing the story, and realizing that soon it could be a published novel, my anxiety over the title has risen significantly.

I've been wracking my brain for a new title, but nothing I come up with seems to fit.  Some recent ideas that have passed through my mind:  Kate's Fate, A Second Chance at Love, Finding Love Again ... Next to the story itself, and the cover image - the title of a book is quite important, in my opinion. 

How do you choose your titles?  Do you have an idea of what I could name this novel?  Or do you think the current title fits?

No comments:

Post a Comment